This Kitty Was Found Half Dead But Now She Lives Her Life As A Fabulous Fashionista

Hi, my name is Pitzush, Puss In Glitz, and I essentially surmise that you won't locate a more upscale feline than me. I was found when I was minimal, half dead, starving and sick. My sweet human spared me and starting there my life has totally changed.

I won't trouble you with the subtle elements of my salvage since they are exceptionally dull and it's not a simple story for me to tell. However, after my recuperation I was totally changed and here I am today, a design "meowdel", making the most of my great life.

More data: Instagram




















This Kitty Was Found Half Dead But Now She Lives Her Life As A Fabulous Fashionista This Kitty Was Found Half Dead But Now She Lives Her Life As A Fabulous Fashionista Reviewed by Unknown on 1:16 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Theme images by UteHil. Powered by Blogger.